applying to the Paramedic to ADN Program, applicant must provide documentation of credentials and official transcripts for all courses on the checklist. No exceptions.
BIOLOGY, PSYCHOLOGY, ENGLISH, AND HUMANITIES
Applicants must have completed the following before receiving the Paramedic to ADN application packet:
- Science: BIO 168, BIO 169 and BIO 275 with a grade of “C” or higher (the 5 year rule does not apply to these courses).
- The Registrar’s Office and the Dean of Health Sciences and Nursing must approve the equivalent to BIO 168 and 169.
- Psychology: PSY 150 and PSY 241 with a grade of “C” or higher
- English: ENG 111 and ENG 112
- Humanities: HUM 115 AND an additional Humanities/Fine Arts Elective
Request an Eligibility Review: If you are unsure of meeting the prerequisites, you may request an eligibility review prior to completing Step 1. Email Dusk Stroud at email@example.com and attach unofficial transcripts and/or placement scores if LCC does not have them on file.