BEFORE applying to the Electroneurodiagnostic Technology (END) program, an applicant must satisfy the math and PSB prerequisites. Students must also complete any needed developmental Reading or English courses before applying to the END program.
An applicant must submit documentation of one of the following before receiving the Electroneurodiagnostic Technology application packet:
- An unweighted high school GPA of 2.8+ from a College Prep Curriculum valid within 10 years of enrollment.
- Qualifying placement scores or a grade of “P” for DMA 010-080 within the past 10 years.
- MAT 080 with a grade of “C” or higher within the past 10 years.
- RISE placement or transition studies showing mastery of Units 1-12 (Tier 2) within the past 10 years.
- Students who have completed a college approved math course such as MAT 122, MAT 141, MAT 151, MAT 152, MAT 161, MAT 171, or MAT 263 with a “C” or better may meet the math requirement.
Psychological Services Bureau (PSB) EXAM:
- All END Applicants are required to take the PSB EXAM. The score report must be submitted with your application. Please visit the PSB link below for guidelines, study guides, test dates, and how to pay and register for the PSB test.
If you have satisfied the math and science prerequisites, you are ready to begin the competitive application process.
NOTE: Currently enrolled LCC students skip to step 2. If you are currently not attending LCC and you are applying to a second Health Sciences Program and have already completed step 1, skip to step 2.