Payment Due Dates
Tuition is due 5 days prior to the start date of class. Students registering after the due date must pay at the time of registration.
Refund Policy Summer 2021
- May 13, 2021—Students must officially withdraw from class(es) in the Registrar’s Office by 5 p.m. to receive a 100% refund for tuition.
- May 17, 2021—Registration 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- May 17, 2021—Classes begin at 8 a.m.
- May 17, 2021— 75% refund begins
- May 17-18, 2021—Students may add a course by consulting with their advisor and submitting their request to the Registrar’s Office before 6 p.m. on Tuesday, May 18, 2021.
- May 20, 2021—Last day to receive a 75% refund, if withdrawing from a Summer 2021 course.
Refunds are based on the actual census (10%) date for each class and vary by class date and meeting time. Students may check with the Registrar’s Office or their instructor for the census date of the class.